Prohibited & Restricted Products/Services
It is Seller’s responsibility to ensure that their items comply with all laws and regulations, and are allowed to be listed for sale in accordance with Entresell’s Policies before listing the item on Entresell. For Sellers’ convenience, Entresell has provided below a non-exhaustive list of prohibited and restricted products and services that are not allowed for sale on Entresell. Entresell will update this Policy from time to time where necessary. Please visit this page regularly for updates.
1. VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE
Violations of this Prohibited and Restricted Products/Services Policy may subject the Seller to a range of adverse actions, including but not limited to any or all of the following:
– Listing deletion
– Account suspension and termination; and
– Legal action.
2. LIST OF PROHIBITED AND RESTRICTED PRODUCTS
It must be noted that although these information are meant mainly for Sellers, Buyers should take note not to purchase products illegal to be purchased within their jurisdictions when shopping transnationally
- Illegal wildlife products (including, without limitation, illegal wild animals and elephant ivory)
- Counterfeit currency and stamps
- Credit and debit cards
- Currency or credits including, without limitation, digital currency or credits, and stored value cards
- Drugs, prescription-only medicines, pharmacy-only medicines, drug-like substances and associated paraphernalia.
- Telecommunication equipment and electronic surveillance equipment and other similar electronic equipment, that is either illegal according to or has not been registered with the respective authorities, such as cable TV de-scramblers, radar scanners, traffic signal control devices, wiretapping devices and telephone bugging devices
- Embargoed goods
- Firearms, weapons or other hazardous items
- Prohibited Food: For the safety of our Users, Sellers may not list the following food and food-related items on the Platform:
(a) Noxious food items – food which contains any prohibited substances or substances in excess of permitted proportions, or adulterated food without fully informing Buyer at the time of sale of the nature of the transaction;
(b) Non-pasteurised dairy products;
(c) Any other food items hazardous to human health;
Food not falling into the Prohibited Food category above must adhere to these minimum standards and guidelines:
(a) Expiration dates – all food items must be clearly and properly labelled with an expiration or “use by” date. Expired food items must not be listed;
(b) Sealed containers – all food and related products sold on Entresell should be packaged or sealed to ensure that Buyer can identify evidence of tampering or defect; and
(c) Perishable food items – Sellers who list perishable items should clearly identify in the item description the steps that they will take to ensure that the goods are properly packaged;
- Human parts or remains
- Lock-picking devices or other theft devices
- Lottery tickets
- Potentially infringing items: items including but not limited to replicas, counterfeit items, and unauthorized copies of a product or item which may be in violation of any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of third parties
- Prohibited services: the provision of services that are sexual, illegal in nature, in violation of Entresell’s Terms & Conditions or Polices, or are otherwise prohibited at Entresell’s sole discretion
- Slot machines-
- Recalled items;
- Shares, stock, other securities and stamps;
- Tobacco or tobacco-related products, including without limitation electric cigarettes;
- Obscene, seditious or treasonous materials;
- Stolen goods;
- Mislabelled goods; and
- Any other items that are, or that contain components that are (i) illegal or restricted in the jurisdiction of the Seller or which otherwise encourage illegal or restricted activities, or (ii) determined by any governmental or regulatory authority of the Seller’s country to pose a potential health or safety risk
If you have more questions, you can contact us at email@example.com.
3 LIST OF PROHIBITED AND RESTRICTED SERVICES
(i) Services that can pose legal risks for our users including, without limitation, illegal services, services that are meant to support any illegal activity, fake documents — the creation, changing, or editing of official documents such as IDs, passports, driver’s license, bank statements, or death and birth certificates.
(ii) Services that can pose financial risks for our users including, without limitation, services that require getting access to the Buyer’s sensitive financial information, providing loans, trading signals or indicators;
(iii) Services that have a high risk of piracy or hacking, including, without limitation, verification services, hacking or cracking services, services involving hacked or cracked software products (themes, templates, etc), setup pirate accounts;
(iv) Services that infringe third parties’ terms of service. We do not allow the infringement of third parties’ terms of service on Entresell. We ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your service offerings. Services that are flagged for violations of third parties terms of service will be removed from the marketplace. Do not post, offer, or ask for services that infringe third parties’ terms of service;
(v) Misleading services including, without limitation, paid reviews (positive or negative feedback on any product, service, or performance), testimonials (a written or spoken statement of a person extolling the virtues of a product or a service), fake engagement and traffic (followers, traffic, visitors, fans, views on social media platforms, or any other fake engagement on any platform), deepfakes (deepfakes are created using artificial intelligence technology that superimposes the movements and words of one person onto another), services that promise outcomes that are not in your control (in certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers); (vi) Currency or credits including, without limitation, digital currency or credits, and stored value cards;
(vii) Homework and academic services. These include, without limitation, the writing of: Homework, academic papers, bibliography, letters of recommendation, university applications;
(viii) Services that involve sharing personal information of third parties. These include, without limitation, lists with data (such as email addresses or phone numbers) of individuals, only business data, premade lists containing personal data, scraping social media platforms to obtain information about others;
(ix) Medical-related services. These include, without limitation, medical treatment, advice on any medical condition, or pharmaceutical advice, any kind of medical drugs or pharmaceuticals, medical equipment or pharmaceutical supply.